To introduce 10 types of financial institutions in Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone
(1) Headquarters of multinational financial institutions in China
(2) Taiwan-funded institutions Taiwan-funded institutions are encouraged to establish joint ventures in Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone.
(3) Banks and non-bank institutions Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone will urge domestic commercial banks to establish first-rate branches and guide them to launch leasing, insurance and fund management companies in Pudong and introduce trust, auto financial companies and other non-bank institutions.
(4) Joint venture securities companies, branches of securities companies and subsidiaries
(5) Insurance financial institutions Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone will support large insurance companies to open first-rate branches and encourage insurance agencies and assessment institutions to settle down in Pudong.
(6) Asset management institutions Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone plans to attract domestic and overseas venture capital, private equity and industrial investment fund, as well as management institutions of supplementary pension, old-age pension, mutual fund and hedge fund.
(7) Payment and settlement institutions With the expansion of Zhangjiang Bank Card Industrial Park, Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone will introduce third party payment corporations and form clusters, as well as develop various innovative e-payment platforms.
(8) Well-known domestic and foreign back-up service agencies
(9) Legal institutions of backend service
(10) Financial associations Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone will support traditional financial sector’s societies, and encourage emerging sectors, such as equity investment, leasing, and trusts, to establish associations.