Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone establishes 10 government service platforms
To further improve administration efficiency, the Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone plans to provide a public service platform for enterprises and residents.
(1) International financial cooperation platform The Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone will strengthen strategic cooperation between local educational institutions and foreign counterparts to foster local human resources in the finance sector.
(2) Medicine and health care platform Residents in the Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone will have access to high-quality medical resources, and a group of foreign medical institutions will be established.
(3) Public education platform The Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone will encourage the establishment of non-government schools for children of financial workers in the zone. Certification projects for financial institutions, such as the Chartered Financial Analyst Program, will be introduced.
(4) Data backup platform for fund companies The Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone plans to accelerate construction of a data center for fund companies to improve information security.
(5) Service platform for enterprise listing Support policies and mechanisms will be established to provide convenience for the listing of enterprises, including guidance for establishing an advisory board and drafting instruction manuals.
(6) Financing platform for small- and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) The Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone plans to introduce government discount management approaches and formulate preferential policies on credit funds for science and technology intensive SMEs.
(7) Social security platform The Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone will encourage institutional efforts to develop new financial products and businesses, support construction of affordable housing, develop a social security system for the elderly and establish a new rural cooperative medical service system.
(8) Comprehensive service platform Local government should offer a full range of service for financial organizations such as business and tax registration, site selection, building construction, office decoration and household registration migration services among others.
(9) Community service platform The Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone encourages institutions to host financial products fairs and launch TV programs to publicize financial knowledge and improve finance awareness among locals. The zone will also establish agencies in less-developed areas to serve the rural population in credit, insurance, financing and banking sectors.
(10) Platform for “going global” Financial institutions are urged to conduct research on foreign markets, and upper-level management exit and entry approval procedures will be simplified. The Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone will also help local institutions establish overseas branches with financial regulatory authorities.